Venice from Umag
Visit the world’s love mecca and feel like a Italian for a day! See the famous St Mark’s Square or have a romantic gondola ride
Without a doubt, one of the most glorified and romantic cities in the world and thus one of the most desired destinations.
A pleasant boat ride of around two and a half hours will take us to magnificent Venice and make your vacation a spectacular experience.
Founded in the 5th century and gradually spread over 118 islets, which make an impression of a floating city, Venice became the world’s most powerful maritime force in the 10th century. The entire city is an incredible architectural masterpiece; the works of some of the world’s most prominent artists like Giorgione, Titian, Tintoretto, etc., can be found even in its smallest buildings.
During the afternoon you can enjoy your free time in individual activities, have lunch, and take a gondola or water taxi ride.
- Return transfer by boat Umag / Venice / Umag
- Extras for personal interests
Venice by boat
- 07:00 – Check-in and boarding the ship Prince of Venice from the port of Poreč
- 07:30 – Departure for Venice
- 10:00 – Arrival in the Venetian Lagoon
- 10:30 – Disembarkation and passport control
- 11:00 – Free time for sightseeing and leisure activities in Venice
- 16:00 – Meeting for return, passport control and embarkation
- 16:30 – Departure towards Istria
- 20:00 – Arrival to the port of Poreč
- The exact departure time is written on the voucher.